Virginia Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorneys
We Are a Compassionate Virginia Bankruptcy Law Firm Helping Clients File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
At Wilson & Wilson, PC, we are a debt relief agency that is committed to helping people in Virginia achieve a fresh start by helping you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, when necessary. This form of consumer bankruptcy has become increasingly popular in this economy because it can be used to discharge debts, but it is esential that you have an experienced bankruptcy attorney help you in order to ensure your application is filed correctly, timely, accurately and in adherence to the state and federal bankruptcy codes.
We understand that you may feel anxious and overwhelmed about your financial situation not to mention embarrassed. At Wilson & Wilson, PC, our husband and wife attorney team are not here to judge you, we are here to help you. We know that these issues are pressing and you want immediate answers to all your questions about your options and what to do next. When you contact our firm, an appointment will be scheduled to meet with us within 24 hours, so we can start helping you immediately.
Our firm is committed to helping people file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy & Chapter 13 bankruptcy using the most efficient and cost-effective means available, such as:
- Helping you enroll and complete the mandatory credit counseling course before meeting with us and before you can file for Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy.
- Assisting you with reviewing and completing all the necessary paperwork related to filing a Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy petition.
- Our office is equipped with the latest technological updates, so we can help you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy electronically, which reduces much of the cumbersome procedures and legwork that used to be involved.
- We can download your credit report, helping you resolve credit reporting errors as well as make sure we have a complete list of all the creditors you owe money to.
- We will help you prepare and appear with you for the required '341 hearing', where you will meet with your creditors and a trustee who will ask about all debts, including credit card debt and unsecured debts when considering your petition for discharging your debts.
- Making sure you enroll in the second counseling course related to asset protection after the '341 hearing' while you wait to hear if your notice of discharge has been granted.
Contact a Virginia Bankruptcy Lawyer at Wilson & Wilson, PC Today!
Our attorneys will help you and be by your side every step of the way through the Chapter 7 & 13 bankruptcy process. We are here to strengthen your chances of being granted a notice of discharge by making sure you are prepared and navigate the process properly. We encourage you to contact us today if you have questions or need help filing for Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy.
Disclosure: The law offices of Wilson & Wilson, PC, represent clients in the areas of family law, criminal law, bankruptcy and personal injury throughout Virginia, including the counties of York County, James City County, Gloucester County, New Kent County, Isle of Wight County, Sussex County and the cities of Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg and Poquoson.
Wilson & Wilson, PC, is a debt relief agency helping people get a fresh new start under the rules of bankruptcy.
Wilson & Wilson, PC
744 Thimble Shoals Boulevard Suite A
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 873-6620
Fax: (757) 873-1938
Email: Click Here
Retaining Our Services
We use PayPal's Donate Payment Process to allow for clients to enter the amount they choose ($300.00 Minimum) to retain our legal services. This service is of particular benefit to our local US Military personnel stationed overseas requiring immediate and efficient Virginia family law legal services. NOTE: A fee of 3% of the total funds submitted will be added to final billing to cover merchant processing of your retainer.
Please Note: The payment of a retainer only does not create a client attroney relationship. You must meet with the attorney either by phone or in person and sign a retainer before the firm will consider itself as representing you. Any known deadlines must be disclosed to the firm at the time of the consultation.
Making A Payment
We also use PayPal's Donate Payment Process to allow for clients to enter varying payment amounts towards their existing balance for current legal services. This service is of particular benefit to our local US Military personnel stationed overseas requiring immediate and efficient Virginia family law legal services. NOTE: A fee of 3% of the total funds submitted will be added to final billing to cover merchant processing of your payment submission.
The law offices of Wilson & Wilson, PC are Newport News, Virginia Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorneys - Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers representing clients in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy legal services and counseling throughout Virginia including the VA counties of York County, James City County, Gloucester County, New Kent County, Isle of Wight County, Sussex County, and the cities of Newport News, Hampton, Poquoson, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Gloucester, and Hayes.